Skip to content
- 1 (12 Ounce) Ball Pizza Dough (At Room Temperature)
- 6 Ounces Low Moisture Mozzarella Slices (Or Shredded)
- 6 Ounces Provolone Slices
- 15 Salami Slices
- 12 Ham Slices
- 15 Slices Pepperoni
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Large Egg, Beaten
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly flour a sheet of parchment paper, then roll out your ball of dough into a 12 x 14 inch rectangle.
- Start to layer the meat and cheese until it is used up, leaving a 1 1/2 inch border clear around the rectangle.
- Brush the edge of the dough with the egg wash, then roll up the stromboli from the long edge as firmly as possible, tucking the ends and seam at the bottom.
- Carefully move the stromboli using the parchment paper to the baking sheet.
- Bruch the top and sides of the rolled dough with the rest of the beaten egg, then sprinkle with the pepper and oregano.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until well browned.
- Remove from the oven and let sit 10 to 15 minutes, then slice and enjoy.